Each year, the Florida Supervisor of Elections (FSE), the statewide association for Florida’s election officials, awards four $1,200 scholarships to full-time students enrolled in a senior college or university in Florida.
In order to apply for the FSE scholarship, you must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- Registered Florida voter.
- Live in Florida for at least the past two years.
- Majoring in Political Science, Public Administration, Business Administration, or Journalism/Mass Communication.
- Enrolled or accepted as a full-time student in a senior college or university in Florida.
- Have at least a “C” average or above for the previous year.
- At least a junior in college.
To apply for the FSE scholarship, you must submit a complete application packet. You can download the application packet here.
You must send the application to the county Elections Office where you are registered to vote. If you are not a Taylor County voter, please contact your local county supervisor of elections office for further information.
The deadline to apply is Friday, March 11, 2022. We must have your complete application by 5 p.m. for you to be considered for the scholarship.
You can submit your completed application by mail or hand-deliver it to our office.
- Mailing address: Taylor County Supervisor of Elections Office, P O Box 1060, Perry, FL 32348
- Physical address: Taylor County Supervisor of Elections Office, 433 U S 19 N, Perry, FL 32347, Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Election staff will review all applications received by the deadline and will schedule interviews with applicants who meet the eligibility requirements. The Taylor County Supervisor of Elections Office will then select one finalist to send to the statewide FSE Scholarship Committee for consideration.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (850) 838-3515, Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.