Tuesday, November 8, 2016
BOOK CLOSING DATE
October 11, 2016
The book closing date is the statewide deadline to register to vote or make any party changes. The book closing date for the General Election is October 11, 2016. If you need to register to vote or would like to make a party change you must complete a voter registration form and submit it to the elections office on or before this book closing date. Once the registration books close, only updates to a voter’s name, address and signature shall be permitted.
ARE YOU ELECTION READY
Your Supervisor of Elections office wants to know – “Are You Election Ready?”
With the 2016 General Election approaching, we would like to encourage you to check your voter status. Ask yourself these five simple questions:
- Are You Registered to Vote?
- Has Your Name Changed?
- Would You Like to Update Your Party Affiliation?
- Do You Need to Update Your Signature?
- Has Your Address Changed?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, you need to contact the Supervisor of Elections office at 850-838-3515 or click the Register to Vote/Update Current Registration link above. By updating your voter record now, you will be “Election Ready” when it is time to vote.
VOTE BY MAIL
Any voter interested in requesting a vote by mail ballot for the General Election may do so now. Click the link above "Vote by Mail" to submit your request online or contact your Supervisor of Elections office at (850)838-3515.
GUIDE FOR FLORIDA VOTERS
To view a guide to answer you questions about Florida Judges, Judicial Elections and Merit Retention, simply click the link below
Guide for Florida Voters